Announcement: CSU signs with Classical Music Library

California State University Signs Resellers Agreement with CLASSICAL MUSIC
LIBRARY

An agreement between Classical International and California State
University's Systemwide Electronic Information Resources (CSU-SEIR) will
make trials of CLASSICAL MUSIC LIBRARY available to academic institutions
throughout California.

CSU-SEIR has agreements with its partner institutions Community College
League of California and the Statewide California Electronic Library
Consortium to offer trials of this educational tool to their member
libraries.

Janice Kuta, Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing for
Classical International, said "This is a momentous relationship for us.
Having launched CLASSICAL MUSIC LIBRARY just a year ago, we feel
privileged to be offering our service to the academic libraries of
SEIR-CSU, CCLC, and SCELC. It reinforces our commitment to provide
academic institutions with the highest quality educational service."

Evan A. Reader, Director of CSU-SEIR said, "We are excited about the
prospects for this new resource and, particularly, in working with
Classical International to increase and enhance the capabilities of this
product not merely as a recreational device but as a valuable tool for
teaching and learning."

Winner of last year's TCA Awards' 'Best New Effort' category, CLASSICAL
MUSIC LIBRARY is the world's first educational classical music service for
libraries, benchmarked against the Music Library Association listing of
essential sound recordings.  The service offers a continually growing
music collection of 20,000-plus classical music tracks for listening,
browsing and searching, as well as extensive reference materials and a
suite of tools designed for librarians and educators. --- About Classical
International Inc. (www.classical.com) Classical International Inc. is a
world leader in the provision of music services to libraries.  The company
is backed by SilverPlatter Information founders, B�la Hatvany and Ron
Rietdyk.  Operating since 2000, Classical is a privately owned company
with offices in the US and Europe. Its award-winning CLASSICAL MUSIC
LIBRARY is the world's first streaming classical music service for
libraries that enables listening and learning at library and remote
computers. ---

For information contact Janice Kuta, Senior Vice President
of Global Sales and Marketing, Classical International Inc.
telephone 1-800 859 9306
email janice@classical.com or
visit www.classical.com