Nature Publishing Group: The EMBO Journal & EMBO reports

(Please accept apologies for cross-posting)

Nature Publishing Group: The EMBO Journal & EMBO reports

Nature Publishing Group (NPG) has made every effort to contact all 2003
customers. There are some for whom we have no customer information; these
may be those libraries that use subscription agents and for whom we have
no complete customer record. NPG is happy to speak with them and any 2003
customers who no longer have access to online issues of the EMBO
publications to which they subscribed - please contact
institutions@nature.com <mailto:institutions@nature.com>

NPG is committed to providing a high standard of service to all of its
customers.