Re: Open access and impact factor

Thank you for this input because it shows clearly that, from the
perspective of the publisher, impact is at least as much the result of
editorial and marketing strategies as it is the result of intrinsic
quality.

This is a very precious testimony that I will certainly quote in the
future.

Jean-Claude Gu�don