Re: Reuters article

Forwarded at the request of Margaret Landesman, University of Utah
Library.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:41:01 -0700
From: Margaret Landesman <margaret.landesman@library.utah.edu>
To: ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: FW: Reuters article

Jan: Perhaps not a stewpot for the sciences.

But there are other (more interesting) fields, like the social sciences.
And the arts, and for them, I would guess it is the stewpot.

I was especially taken by the piece on WebFountain below and its 'hubs
and authorities upended' bit,

http://news.com.com/2100-1032_3-5153627.html

Margaret Landesman
Head, Collection Development