Duke offers free trial access to Duke Math Journal digital archive

Duke University Press offers free access to DMJ 100, the Duke Mathematical
Journal digital archive of Volumes 1-100, until March 31, 2004.

"The Duke Mathematical Journal is a very important journal, and the
substantial back file will be a great addition to our online collection.
In addition to the content, I am very impressed with the features and
execution of the online product that is far superior to what is offered by
commercial publishers at a much higher price."  -Steve Rockey, Director of
the Mathematics Library, Cornell University

materials, Duke University Press is pleased to announce that the first 100
volumes of the Duke Mathematical Journal are now available online at
<http://projecteuclid.org/dmj100>http://projecteuclid.org/dmj100.

This state-of-the-art project offers
* electronic access to the 4,830 articles published in the Duke
  Mathematical Journal from 1935 to 1999,
* citation links to MathSciNet and Zentralblatt,
* two layers of full searchability-via OCR and Adobe Capture,
* articles available in PDF and DjVu formats.

After the open access period, institutional access will be available by
subscription. Institutions that subscribe for 2004 will receive a
discounted introductory subscription rate of $200--a 20% discount off the
regular subscription rate. Libraries may also make a one-time purchase of
DMJ 100. Several pricing packages are available; please reply to
dmj100purchase@dukeupress.edu for details.

If you have any questions regarding DMJ 100, or if you would like to enter
your subscription, please contact our customer service department
toll-free at 888-651-0122 or subscribe online at
<http://dukeupress.edu/dmj/subscribe.shtml>http://dukeupress.edu/dmj/subscribe.shtml.

The Duke Mathematical Journal is a Project Euclid publishing partner.
Project Euclid is a user-centered initiative to advance affordable
scholarly communications in theoretical and applied mathematics and
statistics.

Donna Blagdan			Duke University Press
Journals Marketing Manager	Box 90660 Duke University
				Durham, NC 27708-0660
Ph: 919-687-3631
Fax: 919-688-4574		Street Address:
E-mail: dblagdan@dukeupress.edu	905 W. Main St., Ste. 18-B