ARL Advanced Licensing Workshop

For some reason, the full text of my message about the upcoming ARL
Advanced Licensing Workshop did not come through for many of you.  My
apologies for that.  Not sure what happened.  I don't have access to the
full text of the announcement at the moment, but in short, ARL is
sponsoring an Advanced Licensing Workshop in Victoria, British Columiba,
June 14-16, 2004.  You can find all the details at
http://www.arl.org/scomm/licensing/advlic04.html

Thank you,
Mary

Mary M.Case
Director, Office of Scholarly Communication
Association of Research Libraries