Re: Open access pricing

Yes, I didn't express the idea at all properly. The point would be something
more like: would the dominance of one or a few publishers setting high author
prices incentivize other commercial publishers to raise their prices as well.
Leave out the 'just to survive' in the original posting.
Brian Simboli

***