From: Cox, Bonnie [mailto:bjcox@email.uky.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:21 PM
To: liblicense-l@pantheon.yale.edu
Subject: UN Treaty Collection

I'm faced with a license for the UN Treaty Collection which has a clause
requiring us to indemnify the UN! As a state university library, we of
course can't sign this. I'm in contact with a person at the UN, but things
are moving slowly. Has anyone negotiated this particular point with the
UN. If so, could you share your experiences and [I hope] successes with
the list.

Bonnie Jean Cox
Collection Services/ Licensing
William T. Young Library