Project MUSE Pricing Model Survey Invitation (Closes 2/13/04)

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:49:05 -0500
From: Aileen McHugh <amm@mail.press.jhu.edu>
To: ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: Project MUSE Pricing Model Survey Invitation (Closes 2/13/04)

Dear Ann:

Could you post this forwarded invitation on lib-license to librarians to
fill our a survey on new pricing models for Project MUSE?  Posting it on
liblicense would help us get the word out beyond our subscriber
list-serve, which mainly reaches our admin contacts.

Thank you so much and let me know if you have any questions.

Aileen M. McHugh
amm@mail.press.jhu.edu

****************************

Dear Colleagues and Customers,

Project MUSE is half way through the process of creating new pricing
models for the 2005 calendar year.  We have already received valuable
feedback and thank all who have commented.  Our thinking continues to
evolve and we are seeking additional input through a web-based survey on
factors being considered for the new pricing model.

We are sending invitations to Project MUSE subscriber contacts, but also
want to invite prospective customers and current customers who may not be
the designated subscriber contact to respond.  Please share this
invitation with interested colleagues.

Completing the survey should take 20 to 30 minutes, depending on how many
comments you choose to make.  Please enter the survey here:
http://www.informedstrategies.com/projectmuse

If you have not been aware of this project or want to review background
information, please see:

http://muse.jhu.edu/proj_descrip/pricing_forum.html

The survey closes on Friday, February 13th.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Aileen M. McHugh
Director of Electronic Publishing
The Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 N. Charles Street