Copyright issues

Hello,

I have compiled a bibliographic database pertaining to an institution.
This database is compiled using several external sources (both subscribed
and freely available on the Net) and also a few internal sources. I have
taken only metadata information from these sources and removed duplicate
records. Also, value addition is done for the compiled database, such as
adding index terms using automatic indexing techniques, adding email
address of authors, standardising author affiliation. Will there be any
copyright violation if this database is made available on the Net?

Wishing you all a very happy new year,

Thanking you in advance,

-Anuradha