RE: New e-journals offer for USA & Canada by Palgrave Macmillan

Tine, if I may,

Could you clarify the price for print and online access to a Palgrave
Macmillan journal?  If I understand correctly, online-only access is 10%
less than the combined price.  But the only prices given on the price list
you point to are for online-only.  What, for example, is the price for
print and online access to Acta Politica?

Thanks,

John Lewis Needham
Online Product Development Editor
Reference Publishing