From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Elizabeth_R_Lorbeer@rush.edu
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 5:28 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: London Online (December 2-4, 2003)

Dear LibLicense-L:

Is anyone familiar with the "London Online" conference?  For the past two
years, I've heard this conference mentioned in pasting at the Charleston
Conference.  It appears to this American, publishers introduce new
services and pricing to the Library community.  Unfortunately, none of my
colleagues have heard of this conference and my Google search returned
less than fruitful results.  (No blame to Google.  LondonOnline.co.uk
lists all the cool places to hangout.  Imagine negotiating a license
agreement at a pub).

If you have a web address for this conference or can give this collection
development librarian some insight, I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Liz Lorbeer
Email: Elizabeth_R_Lorbeer@rush.edu