Re: a preservation experience

Keith, You appear to be saying exactly the same as in your original
posting. You imply that subscription journals can support archiving but
open access journals can't, without providing justification for either
position.

Perhaps if you can clarify this statement it might help:

I end up coming back to some mechanism that would have them receiving funds in exchange for providing access to their archived materials.
Steve