From: owner-reedelscustomers@lists.cc.utexas.edu
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 5:58 AM
To: 'reedelscustomers@lists.cc.utexas.edu'; liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Cell Press and the California Digital Library

*Apologies for Cross Posting*

Recently there was posted to this list and others a press release
regarding the negotiations for Cell Press titles and the California
Digital Library. The publisher of Cell Press has today sent the following
letter to scientists at the University of California.

Daviess Menefee
Library Relations, Elsevier

[SNIP]