Cambridge University Press 2004 journals price list

Cambridge University Press is pleased to announce our 2004 price list is
now available online.

For customers in North America (U.S.A., Canada, or Mexico), please visit
http://us.cambridge.org/journals/journal_pricing_nextyear.asp.

For customers outside North America, please visit
<http://titles.cambridge.org/journals/journal_pricing_nextyear.asp>

Cambridge will publish 178 journals in 2004.  Print-plus-online
subscriptions, online-only subscriptions, or print-only subscriptions are
available for most of the list.  Please note that subscribers wishing to
obtain both print and online versions of a title must purchase the bundled
print-plus-online subscription. Electronic access is via our Cambridge
Journals Online service at <http://journals.cambridge.org/> .

Cambridge Journals Online continues to provide a top-level service for our
subscribers, including:

-Full text display using the Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF)
- access is restricted to institutional subscribers in most cases

-Back volume access - subscribers to the current volume receive unlimited
access to the full text of articles in back volumes, in some cases dating
back as far as 1997

-Tables of contents and abstracts displayed in HTML for quick searching -
access is freely available to all users

-An Account Administrator feature - institutional subscribers can
designate an administrator to manage their subscriptions by IP address
ranges, domain names, or a combination

-An advanced search facility that operates on both abstracts and full text

-A user-friendly, context-sensitive online help facility with a
diagnostics feature

-Single article purchase availability

-New subscription purchase availability

-Storable searches and links to articles of interest

-Publish-when-ready capability - articles are mounted prior to printing

-An email alerting service available by journal title as well as by
discipline

New Cambridge titles in 2004 include:

Biofilms
Compositio Mathematica
Du Bois Review
Eighteenth-Century Music
European Business Organization Law Review
International Journal of Asian Studies
International Psychogeriatrics
Legal Information Management
The Lichenologist
Modern Intellectual History
Netherlands International Law Review
Neuron Glia Biology
Twentieth-Century Music
Utilitas

For further information, please contact me at ssoule@cup.org.

Sincerely,

Susan Soule
Journals Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press - North American Branch

ssoule@cup.org
Tel: 212-924-3900
Fax: 212-691-3239