Subito annoucement

I couldn't even search the service tonight. I was looking for articles
from German journals and magazines that are well outside the copyright
period, but the database was not available to me.  I hope this is
temporary, as it has been a tremendous source of information. I've copied
the note below from the website.  Chuck

http://www.subito-doc.com/
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SUBITO DELIVERY TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Dear Sir or Madam,

the dispute between subito society and the publishers regarding document
delivery in countries outside of Germany, Austria and Switzerland has
entered into a deciding phase.

In the course of the negotiations subito society declared itselve willing,
to stop document delivery temporarily to customers of the usergroups 1, 2
and 3 as well as to guests out of the non German speaking foreign
countries from 20th September 2003 on. Therefore from 16th September 2003,
twelve o'clock at night, orders cannot be accepted anymore. We regret this
deeply and we will inform you immediately, when an agreement with the
publishers has been achieved.  We hope for your understanding and kindly
apologise for any inconvenience, that results for you from this measure.
We point out, that the subito Library Service is not affected by this
measure.

For further questions we are willingly at your disposal: e-mail
info@subito-doc.com or telephone ++49-30-41749710.

Kind regards
Dr. Traute Braun-Gorgon
Head of subito business office