Re: License problem with American Geophysical Union

Another factor to consider is the clause in the contract that states that
all issues will be litigated or arbitrated in the state or country of the
publisher/vendor.  We always change that to our own state - in accordance
with state law and university regulations.

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP
Director, Biomedical Libraries