Re: License problem with American Geophysical Union

The "Other institutions have signed, why not you?" has a Twin. That Twin
is, "You're the first one ever to mention this as a problem!" The Twin is
*immensely* irritating no matter what the context (usually a customer
exchange of some sort, and stands for "you're being stupid and
unreasonable") and definitely so in contract conversations.  Ann
Okerson/Yale Library