New combined e-journals portfolio from Palgrave Macmillan and

Berkeley Electronic Press
Date: Fri,  5 Sep 2003 07:51:08 EDT
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

Palgrave Macmillan and Berkeley Electronic Press are pleased to introduce
their new combined portfolio of 46 peer-reviewed e-journals.

We can offer subject clusters in Politics, Economics, Business and
Management, Information Systems and Technology, Law, Development and STM
across both portfolios.

There are also attractive offers for customers who would like to add
further online-only subscriptions. Libraries who order new online-only
subscriptions for 2004 (single or multi-site) will get access from 1 Oct.
to Dec. 2003 added to their 2004 site license. In addition, a price
deduction of 10% applies.

Flexible multi-site license prices are available on application. Within
the multi-site access model, we offer unlimited concurrent user access as
well as remote access.

For more details about this offer, please see
http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/information/BEPress_offer.pdf

Please note that a separate US/Canada offer with consortial pricing will be
communicated shortly.

www.palgrave-journals.com
www.bepress.com

For more information, please contact: