Problems at Books 24x7?

Has anyone out there succeeded in contacting Books 24x7 recently?  I can't
seem to get anyone on the phone -- most extensions lead me back to the
general voicemailbox, in which I have little confidence.  The directory
function doesn't seem to recognize my sales rep's name.  (Not that the
website even offers a phone number; it gives only online e-mail forms for
reporting problems.)  I'm getting the impression that there's no one there
at all...

Our problem is that we've suddenly lost access to BusinessPro, though we
are still getting ITPro.  Anyone having a similar problem?  Is anyone from
B24x7 reading LIBLICENSE?

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
University of Nevada, Reno Libraries