RE: OUP online missing content

Unfortunately, the license for OUP online journals (at least the version
my predecessors signed) expressly disclaims any warranty that the online
content will be "either complete or accurate."

Disclaimers of accuracy are reasonable and should be expected.
Disclaimers of completeness, however, should probably be negotiation
points.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
University of Nevada, Reno Libraries