RE: Open Access pricing and the perceived ability of research grants to cover publication costs

Reinforcing David's comment, I highly recommend the new book, JSTOR: A
History by Roger C. Schonfeld (Princeton U.Press, 2003) which emphasizes
how JSTOR has built such an endowment into its business plan.

Kent Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator
Ohio University Libraries                       PHONE:  740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA      FAX:    740-593-2692
mulliner@ohio.edu

-