The Online American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene

Of possible interest to medical libraries and others; please feel free to
forward this message on to anyone who may be interested. The Moderators

___

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cathi Siegel <cbs15@cwru.edu>

I am the managing editor of the American Journal of Tropical Medicine and
Hygiene, which will make its online debut next month. The Journal is
published by the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, a
non-profit organization whose goal is to educate health professionals and
the public about tropical diseases and improve the health of individuals
who are exposed to these diseases. While we have a solid subscription
base, I am looking for a way to contact as many libraries as possible to
see if there is any interest in subscribing to the journal, either online
or in print. I haven�t seen any postings about new journals in your
archives, so I was hoping that perhaps someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Cathi Siegel
Managing Editor
American Journal of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
CWRU Medical School, Room W137
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-4983 USA
Phone: 216-368-6940