Palgrave Macmillan Journal Subcription Information

Of possible interest to readers of liblicense-l.  Posting as requested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:44:34 +0100
From: "Stalmans, Tine" <T.Stalmans@palgrave.com>
To: "'aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu'" <aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu>
Subject: Palgrave Macmillan Journal Subcription Information

Dear Ann, Let me briefly introduce myself as the new Online Sales Manager
at Palgrave Macmillan Publishers. Lenny Allen advised me to contact you to
post the below communication text about our journals to the liblicense
list - many thanks in advance!

Very best wishes,

Tine (Tina) Stalmans
Online and Reference Sales Manager
Palgrave Macmillan - Publisher of the Year 2003
Brunel Road, Houndmills
Basingstoke RG21 6XS
+44 1256 329 242 X3093
+44 7789 841 662
www.palgrave.com

Journal Subscription Information

2004 Institutional Subscriptions

Palgrave Macmillan offer the following subscription options for 2004 journal
volumes:

1. A standard institutional subscription, which includes a combined print
subscription and single site-wide online access.

2. As an alternative we offer a single site-wide online institutional
subscription at a 10% discount off the standard institutional
subscription.

Our online access includes:

o IP domain registered access across a single site (please see Consortia
and Multi-site licenses below for further options)

o Full text content available in PDF for all titles and fully-searchable
HTML for selected titles.  In addition selected titles use our Advance
Online Publication (AOP)  service.

o Full access to the accumulated archive is included with an online
subscription (see Notes overleaf by 	each journal title for available
archive).

Please note: print only subscriptions are available which are entered into
at our standard institutional subscription rate, per 1. above.

Our full 2004 price list, including additional titles for 2004 and related
information, is available at http://www.palgrave-journals.com

Our institutional site license is available at:
http://www.palgrave-journals.com/pal/information/general/sitelicence.html

For any online technical queries contact the Palgrave Macmillan Online
Support Team at:
jnlsupport@palgrave.com

Annual calendar-based subscription

Subscriptions to Palgrave Macmillan journals (including our online
subscription titles) are accepted and entered on a complete volume basis
only. Subscriptions commence with the first issue of the current year and
expire in December with any issues already published sent on receipt of
payment. Please note: online subscriptions include full access for the
calendar year to the accumulated archive of online content for the
selected journal.

Consortia; and Multi-site licenses

Palgrave Macmillan offer a variety of options for accessing our online
content. To discuss a multi-site licence, or a consortial licence, please
contact: Tine Stalmans, Online and Reference Sales Manager,
t.stalmans@palgrave.com.
---