From: Gary Ives [mailto:GIves@lib-gw.tamu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 1:38 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: l'Annee Philologique

I'm hoping someone on this list can help me out.

Is there a US contact for licensing/subscribing to l'Annee Philologique.
I attempted to subscribe through the French site, but it rejected our
credit card, and (worse) no one has responded to my emails.

Thanks in advance!

Gary Ives
Email:  gives@lib-gw.tamu.edu