From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Butterfield
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 1:08 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: IngentaSelect usage stats

Just to clarify the situation, BMJ Publishing Group has ended its
agreement with Ingenta.  In recent years we only posted BMJ PG header data
on Ingenta and this then linked back to the full text on HighWire.

Usage data is available for subscribers through our HighWire sites and we
plan to make this compliant with COUNTER by the end of the year.

Hope this helps,

Michael Butterfield