Re: IngentaSelect usage stats

Regarding Taylor and Francis journals:

At ALA I was informed at the Ingenta booth that since MetaPress did not
yet supply journal statistics, Taylor and Francis requested of Ingenta
that they not distribute stats for Taylor and Francis journals.  Taylor
and Francis journals are hosted on both Ingenta and MetaPress.

Regards,
Don Taylor

Donald Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian      email: dstaylor@sfu.ca
Simon Fraser University Library     ph: 604-291-4930
8888 University Drive                    fax: 604-291-3023
Burnaby, BC, Canada  V5A 1S6