RE: E-COPYRIGHT ENFORCEMENT POLICY

Dear Lesley, We just got IFS Online and this is what I sent them:

http://library.lib.binghamton.edu/webdocs/techproblems.html#buonly (the
section on the left)

When patrons access e-resources through our catalog, they are forced
through a pop-up window that contains the same statement.

It isn't really a policy, but it's what we have, and I haven't heard any
objections yet.

I have had one other request for this kind of policy, and I think it came
from Blackwell Publishing.

Best,

Abigail Bordeaux
Electronic Resources Access Librarian