Turpion Journals - 2004 subscription rates

Dear Colleagues

2004 subscription rates for Turpion Journals are now available on our web
site at: http://www.turpion.org/main/sr.phtml

The online version arrives on our web sites (in Moscow, London and Boston
- Massachusetts) four to six weeks before the print version.

Our licence agreement (http://www.turpion.org/licen.html) supports
Interlibrary Loan requests and Course Packs in both print and digital
form; a perpetual access arrangement permits the subscribing institution
to continue to have access - after the cancellation of a subscription - to
the volumes for which subscriptions have been duly paid, for as long as
practicable, or Turpion Ltd shall supply the Subscribing Institution with
an archival CD-ROM containing all the licensed material.

If you have any questions, please contact me, or our international
distributors:

Turpin Distribution Services Ltd
Blackhorse Road, Letchworth, Herts SG6 1HN, UK
Email: subscriptions@turpinltd.com
Tel: +44 (0)1462 488900
Fax: +44 (0)1462 480947

Many thanks and best wishes