Librarian Resources from Blackwell Publishing

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:35:14 +0100
From: Gillingham Emily <Emily.Gillingham@oxon.blackwellpublishing.com>
To: ann.okerson@yale.edu
Subject: Librarian Resources from Blackwell Publishing

I would like to inform you of two new web resources from Blackwell
Publishing aimed at providing information and materials for serials
librarians. Please do take a look at the sites outlined below.

1.*Librarian's Site*: <http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/librarians>

Including:

- Purchasing Options for library consortia - including the full Collection
title list, notification of changes, and contact details for our Journal
Sales Team.
- Online Journal Information - links to the site license and frequently
asked questions about online access.
- Latest News of our publishing and features - plus past issues of our
newsletter.
- Foreign Language Information
- Marketing Resources

2.*Info@ Synergy*: <http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/info>

Including:

- Journals Information - List of journals on the site, cessations, titles
changes, and journals that have left Synergy, plus links to where they've
gone to.
- Linking to Synergy - Instructions for setting up OpenURL, and other
permanent links to journals, issues, and articles. Also includes logos you
can download for your website.
- Top Tips for librarians and researchers - useful tips for how to get
more out of online journals.
- Features List - summary of the features and benefits designed for
librarians and researchers.

Please do let me know directly if you have any comments or suggestions.

Best wishes, Emily

Emily Gillingham
Marketing Manager
Blackwell Publishing