Re: Academic Publisher Web Sites Assessment

This is an important topic that would be an excellent theme for a
conference or workshop.  Would anyone be interested in putting a program
together, either separately or for a program at another conference?  I
would be happy to work on it.

Diane F. Frake, Associate Director
Julien and Virginia Cornell Library
Vermont Law School