Science Journals from Central Europe

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:52:20 +0200
From: Dominika Krupinska <dominika@cesj.com>
Subject: Science Journals from Central Europe

Dear Readers:

You may have possibly heard about Central European Science Journals
(www.cesj.com). This publishing initiative has been established recently
in order to enhance communication to global scientific community of best
research done in Russia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and other
countries of this region. On the other hand we create a new and developing
opportunity for worldwide researchers to gain better, focused and
convenient source of quality research from Central andEastern Europe. We
would appreciate your comments on our initiative.

We publish three international journals (in chemistry, physics,
mathematics; only in electronic form and only in English).

The regular issues of our journals are available at:

- Central European Journal of Mathematics (www.cesj.com/mathematics.html),
- Central European Journal of Physics (www.cesj.com/physics.html),
- Central European Journal of Chemistry (www.cesj.com/chemistry.html).

The first issue of each journal is free to access in 2003.

Selected benefits provided to worldwide researchers and libraries:

- new research: we provide original content; we are not just another
channel to access papers, which you would already receive through
subscriptions to other journals,

- high quality: a number of outstanding US and European scientists have
joined the Editorial Boards of CESJ journals,

- easy access: CESJ online only journals are hosted by Ingenta at
www.ingentaselect.com,

- seamless subscription and customer service: we work with the same
subscription agents as libraries (EBSCO, Swets Blackwell, Harrassowitz,
etc.),

- reliable archiving: we provide libraries with perpetual access and solid
archiving solutions.

We are kindly inviting you to visit our journals and send us your
comments.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Dominika Krupinska
Sales and Marketing Executive
Central European Science Journals