From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]On Behalf Of Heather Morrison
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: Librarians push back against complicated e-packages

Perhaps you need a clause in your contract allowing for a prorated refund
in the event access is not possible due to circumstances within the
publisher's or vendor's control?  If you lose access a quarter of the
time, why not ask for a quarter of your money back?

a personal thought by,
Heather Grace Morrison, BC ELN