RE: Cataloguing open access

Speaking for myself, I'd like to include these and other quality open
access journals in my catalog--as soon as I can get around to them! They
are buried under my pile of paid-for titles that I need to get into the
catalog!  When one has limited time & staff, it makes more sense to
provide access for the paid-for titles first.  And since this never seems
to get finished, the free stuff has to wait.  Hmmmm....but maybe since I
won't have to register them and I won't have to worry about licenses or IP
addresses or the proxy server or passwords or having the titles change or
disappear from week to week.......I think I just talked myself into moving
them to the top of my pile :)!

Shirley Rais, Serials Librarian
Loma Linda University  & Medical Center Libraries
11072 Anderson St.
Loma Linda, CA  92350-0001

Phone: (909) 558-4583
FAX: (909) 558-4919