RE: Libraries Urge Justice Departmen to Block Cinven and Candove r Purchase of BertelsmannSpringer

Libraries are arguing that larger companies charge larger premiums for
their products. It is sort of the opposite of the way competition works in
capitalist markets. I.e. our economic systems is to an extent based on the
premise that capital creates efficiencies, and the largest efficiencies
are those of scale. Large journal publishers turn market wisdom on its
head. Chuck