Sheila Davitt no longer at Wiley

I send this to LIBLICENSE-L because Sheila Davitt has been the Wiley
account manager for many of us.  She is apparently no longer with the
company, and Wiley has not yet said anything about her departure; we
learned about it by trying to call her, finding her phone had been
disconnected, and then asking questions at the corporate office.  It
appears that no successor has been named yet.  If Sheila used to be your
rep and you need rep-type help from Wiley, you'll have to call her former
boss, Christopher McKenzie, at (734) 975-0626 (or email
cmckenzi@wiley.com).

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries            "Nobody thinks of albums
University of Nevada, Reno           anymore."
1664 No. Virginia St.                   -- Steve Jobs
Reno, NV  89557
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273             "You smug punk. I think
FX  (775) 784-1328                   of albums."
rickand@unr.edu                         -- Bob Bobola