New Discussion List for SerialsSolutionsUsers

To all,

I am writing to invite users or potential users of the services of
SerialsSolutions to a new discussion list, SerialsSolutionsUsers.  This
discussion list is intended to be a forum for those interested in the
services provided by SerialsSolutions.  It is being established with the
knowledge of the good folks at SerialsSolutions, but is independent of the
company.  We do hope that service representatives from SerialsSolutions
monitor the list, and that they feel free to share news with us or join in
our discussions when they might have something to contribute.

You  can join the list by sending an email to
listserv@listserv.tamu.edu and in the BODY put:

   SUBSCRIBE serialssolutionsusers firstname lastname

Please pass this information on to folks who might be interested, or to
discussion lists where such people might live.

Many thanks!  And my apologies if the cross-postings send you 17 copies
of this message!

Best regards, and a good holiday weekend,

Gary Ives
Assistant Director of Acquisitions &
  Coordinator of Electronic Resources
Texas A&M University Libraries