Westlaw Campus Service

Has anyone recently dealt with a subscriber agreement for Westlaw Campus?
We are very interested in acquiring this online resource, but the
subscriber agreement I was sent for signature is obviously tailored to a
law firm and/or a law library, not an academic library.  To this point,
Westlaw has been less than helpful in working with me on this subscriber
agreement.  It appears as if they don't really care if they make a sale to
an academic library.

If anyone in an academic library has had a difference experience, I would
very much appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks.

John Reidelbach
Chair, Collections Management
Room 102G
University of Nebraska at Omaha