Good news: confidentiality and the netLibrary license

Following up on our discussion of confidentiality language and the
netLibrary license: I'm happy to report that netLibrary finally decided to
drop that language altogether from the consortial license I was
negotiating with them.  However, they are leaving it in the standard
version of the license, so anyone negotiating a new deal with them should
be on the lookout for the confidentiality terms.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno          "It takes a pretty good
1664 No. Virginia St.                meeting to be better
Reno, NV  89557                      than no meeting at all."
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273                -- Boyd K. Packer
FX  (775) 784-1328
rickand@unr.edu