Re: Publicly funded research

Well this being a highminded and selfless profession, I think nobly
tilting at windmills would be just up our alley. Cheekiness aside,
experience tells me there is more will, and most assuredly tax dollars, in
the US for this kind of initiative. Precedence helps too. But perhaps my
fellow Canadians could disabuse me of this notion. And Harvey, pleeeease,
it's Eh, not aye (unless perhaps you're in Newfoundland)

Cheers, eh
Vivian