Re: Elsevier profit

Is it the first time that Reed Elsevier net profit is so high, probably
because of Science Direct ? Is it possible to get the same figures for the
last ten years, for instance? I found out just the increase for 2000: it
was 4,90%, from 1.079 billion euros in 1979, to 1.132 billion in 2000.
Fran�ois Lapelerie