PNAS has signed the RoweCom Prepaid Order Agreement

The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) has signed the
RoweCom Prepaid Order Agreement.

PNAS is committed to gracing both print and online to all customers who
have ordered and paid through RoweCom (divine) for 2003. If your library
is affected by this situation, please contact us by April 7, 2003 with the
details of your PNAS subscriptions so we can ensure that your subscription
information is accurate and that fulfillment continues.  Please provide
the following information via email: subspnas@nas.edu or fax:
202-334-2738.

Institution_______________________________________

Library Name___________________________________

Address_________________________________

If you have any questions, please call our subscriptions department at
202-334-1333. Thank you for your assistance with this endeavor.

Sincerely,
Diane M. Sullenberger
Executive Editor