Evidence Based Nursing: institutional access

EBN gets IP authentication seamless access

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for their patience while the BMJ
Publishing Group and RCN Publishing Company tried to solve the problems
surrounding IP authentication on EBN Online.

We have now tested, and are happy with, a process that will give
institutions using IP authentication seamless access to Evidence-Based
Nursing as with other Highwire titles. This requires some further work,
but will be up and running by 1 April.

We realise that there are still some institutions who use username and
password (mainly NHS in the UK) and we are now focusing on a simpler
system for them.

I will alert the listserv on 1 April to confirm that IP authentication is
working.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thank you. Sue King, Managing Editor, BMJ Publishing Group