Evidence Based Nursing

Institutional access to Evidence-Based Nursing Online

Dear all

This is just a brief update. The BMJ Publishing Group met with the RCN
last week to discuss the continuing problems on EBN. We are currently
testing a solution with 3 volunteer sites - the universities of Sheffield,
Liverpool, and Bristol in the UK. As soon as we know of its success I will
let the list and all other institutions know.

Thank you for your patience. Sue King, managing editor, BMJ Publishing
Group

--
Susan King
Managing Editor