Computing Reviews: Terms of Use Change Notification

Shedding the language relating to age seems like a good move, doesn't it?
Ann Okerson/Yale

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:19:05 -0800
From: Mary-Lynn Bragg <marylynn@reviews.com>
To: marylynn@reviews.com
Subject: Computing Reviews: Terms of Use Change Notification

Good afternoon,

This email is to notify you that we have changed the Terms of Use for the
Computing Reviews website. The complete Terms of Use can be found at:
http://www.reviews.com/Legal/Legal_terms.html

Under the section "General Use Restrictions", the third paragraph now reads:

You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right to use the Site
in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies.

Previously, the text was:

You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that
you possess the legal right to use the Site in accordance with the stated
terms and usage policies.  You hereby agree to supervise usage by, and be
responsible for the actions of, any minors under the age of 18 who use your
computer and/or registration account to access the Site.

This change was made online earlier today and, as the license administrator
for your institution you are being notified of this change.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this, or
anything else related to the online Computing Reviews.

Best Regards,
Mary-Lynn
Mary-Lynn Bragg
Computing Reviews - Operations