Re: FW: Problems with Blackwell Publishing Standard License Agreement

Dear Mr. Bannerman,

Thank you for your response to my message.  I hope that sometime in the
future Blackwell Publishing will review your Standard License and include
the same features as what is contained within the Premium License.  I
believe that many libraries would still prefer the Premium License because
of its enhanced content.  I think that stipulations concerning walk in
use, interlibrary loan, and remote access could exist in both licenses
without negatively impacting the number of libraries that purchase access
at the higher Premium rate.

Sincerely,
Karl Debus-Lopez