Is publisher-librarian agreement open for signature?

Sally Morris's message seems to imply that the publisher-librarian
agreement is presently open for signature.  The only version I see on the
creditors group site is labeled "draft," and my impression is that the
agreement is not yet finalized. If in fact the agreement is presently open
for signature, I would appreciate clarification of that.

Paul Axel-Lute
Deputy Director & Collection Development Librarian
Rutgers University Library for the Center for Law & Justice
123 Washington St.
Newark NJ  07102-3094         axellute@andromeda.rutgers.edu
(973) 353-3151                http://www-rci.rutgers.edu/~axellute/
fax (973) 353-1356