Re: New England Journal of Medicine in PDF for institutional subscribers

Glad it wasn't just us! I did get a message back from NEJM apologizing and
explaining that they had been working on the site and accidently coded
some PDF pages as CME, but had fixed it. What a relief!

Anna Gieschen - Librarian - References Services
Sioux Valley Hospital USD Medical Center
Wegner Health Science Information Center
1400 West 22nd St., Suite 100
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
phone 605-357-1519,  605-357-1400
fax 605-357-1490  toll-free 800-521-2987
wegner@usd.edu
www.usd.edu/wegner
agiesche@usd.edu
AnnaGieschen@aol.com