New England Journal of Medicine in PDF for institutional subscribers

Today we encountered several different articles from NEJM which would
display in HTML but when the attempt was made to display the PDF version a
message was displayed saying that this was available to individual
subscribers only, not to institutional subscribers. We had never noticed
this before except for CME related functions. There may be an explanation
somewhere on the site - we are still reading - but has someone else
already figured this out? One article was one that a resident clearly
remembers displaying in PDF in the last few months - has there been a
change announcement that we missed?

Anna Gieschen - References Services
Wegner Health Sciences Information Center
1400 West 22nd St., Suite 100 Sioux Falls, SD 57105
phone 605-357-1519  fax 605-357-1490
agiesche@usd.edu AnnaGieschen@aol.com