Re: Accessing Evidence-based Nursing

I agree with Daniel. The whole point of a service like Highwire is that
these things will not happen. That's what aggregators are for.  Highwire,
which I still regard as part of the library community, should not accept
publishers who do not accept their standard authentication.  This is
especially true when the publishers authentication is both difficult and
deceptive.